On April 9th, I received the Moderna vaccine for COVID-19. After listening to the advice of our pharmacist and leading experts on immunology, Laura and I decided to get the vaccine. I have never been a fan of shots. The only shot I have ever voluntary received was the flu shot right before my son was born in 2020. Every other vaccine has been on Doctor’s orders. This fear of shots led to me having an immediate negative reaction to the vaccine, but it was not related to the vaccine itself; it was just because I’m a wimp! lol!
However, the next day, I was extremely worn down and nauseous, and my arm was sore throughout the next two nights. To be fair, I spent a lot of time in the car on Saturday, so the vaccine probably didn’t help the fact that I am prone to being car sick. On Sunday, there was no more nausea, but I was still tired. I was able to preach and teach Bible class, but only barely. That afternoon, I took a nap like normal. When I woke up around 3:30, I was still feeling exhausted, but, remarkably, I felt great at 4:00 which was roughly 48 hours after receiving the vaccine.
A friend of ours at church reported a similar experience. She said she also felt “magically” better around 48 hours after her shot.
I know there is a lot of fear around the vaccines, especially with the one from Johnson & Johnson. At the end of the day, however, probability of having permanent negative reactions to the vaccine is far far less than being negatively affected by the virus itself. Plus, when you are vaccinated, you are helping out those around you who may be more prone to having an extreme reaction to the virus.
Being nauseous for one day and tired for two is worth knowing that I am doing what I can to help ensure the safety of the members of my congregation and those around me. I would go through it all again if I had to! In fact, I will be getting my second dose at the start of May.
But don’t take my word for it. Educate yourself:
Anyways, this is why I missed my post that Saturday and the following Sunday. Then, I decided to take a little break from posting daily! But I’m back now!
Hi Daniel, I become a recent consumer of your material and I am amazed at your wisdom especially coming from COC background. I too am from the ICOC for 30 years. But I had to send you this. Not sure if you read any material on vaccines. So here it goes.
A Rabbi outlines 8 reasons why you should avoid the “vaccine” for Covid-19
8 of 31 Reasons
Two weeks ago these “Comments” had pleasure in presenting from an Israeli Rabbi a pile of good sense in the form of 31 reasons why he would not take the anti-Covid “vaccine”. The only problem was that easily most of them had to be shortened for all of them to fit within the A4 of an . So here is a selection of eight of them at full length ;–
1.It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.
3. The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
5. The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.
9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.
21. The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemeni Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.
26. The horror stories are already coming in at warp speed, but the politicians are not the least bit concerned, the medical establishment is brushing them aside as unrelated or negligible, the media is ignoring them, the drug companies are steaming ahead at full speed, and those who raise a red flag continue to be bullied, censored, and punished. Clearly my life and my well-being are not their primary concern. I will not be the next guinea pig in their laboratory. I will not risk being the next “coincidence.”
30. I see all the lies, corruption, propaganda, manipulation, censorship, bullying, violation of medical ethics, lack of integrity in the scientific process, suppression of inconvenient adverse reactions, dismissal of legitimate concerns, hysteria, cult-like behaviour, ignorance, closed-mindedness, fear, medical and political tyranny, concealment of protocols, lack of true concern for human life, lack of respect for basic human rights and freedoms, perversion of the Torah and common sense, demonization of good people, the greatest medical experiment of all time being conducted by greedy, untrustworthy, godless people, the lack of liability for those who demand I risk everything… I see all this and I have decided they can all have my place in line. I will put my trust in God. I will use the mind He blessed me with and trust my natural instincts. Which leads to the final reason which sums up why I will not get “vaccinated.”
31. The whole thing stinks.